Checking IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) on iPhone is easier than you might have thought. An IMEI is a 15 digit unique code provided to you. It is the serial number which assures you of authentication of iPhone.
There are five ways to check the IMEI. on iPhone. Here are details about all the ways to check IMEI on iPhone.
You can get all the info about your iPhone via IMEI from this link
1) IMEI from Dialpad
- Open Dialpad
- Press *#06#
- The 15 digit number you see is the IMEI of your iPhone
2) Checking IMEI from Settings
- Go to Settings
- Select General
- Tap About
- In the list, You can scroll below to check your IMEI
3) Checking IMEI from non activated iPhone
- Click on i in circle above “Slide to Unlock” and you will be prompted with IMEI number
4) Checking IMEI via connecting to iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to iTunes
- On the screen you see click on iPhone and you will get the info about your iPhone
- You can see your IMEI from there
5) Checking IMEI via Sim Tray
- Remove Sim Tray From iPhone
- And inside you will see the IMEI in very small letters like the Picture below.