Since september, iOS 7 was most excited release of Apple’s iPhone/iPad/iPod iOS and we believed it has changed the way user experienced their phone. Most of people who are jailbreak fanatic were little unhappy with limitation of jailbreaking methods. But worry ends here, Now iOS 7, especially iOS 7.0.4 is compatible with jailbreaking tool launched by “evad3rs”. Team have provided iOS 6 jailbreak also.
What do you need for iOS 7 jailbreak?
- Basic configuration for current jailbreak requirement is windows XP or higher, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher and Limux (x86 or x86_64)
- Install latest iTunes from Apple.
Download evasi0n jailbreak tool
[button link=”https://mega.co.nz/#!gp9z2RTJ!VWcrCkGWqGp-0Ijk4mKRQzE_ZdU1F0ojA5aKO7Ki7jo” style=”dark” size=”large” target=”_blank”]Mac[/button] [button link=”https://mega.co.nz/#!Al0lEAzA!CEbvejP3cU2cstBT9w2apzLEMYAKFy8qu0K3Z6mjShA” style=”dark” size=”large” target=”_blank”]Windows[/button]
Make sure, You haven’t updated iPhone /iPod /iPad with WiFi (over the air) update. It will not work in your device and you may require to restore with computer. Also, Charge your battery above 50% for optimum results.
- Close iTunes and connect iPhone to computer/mac
- Run evasi0n App (Program)
- Wait for 5 minutes / All instructions will be visible on program itself and don’t open iTunes during that time.
- Once completed, Device will display evasi0n logo and it will require you to click on evasi0n app. And then it will restart one more time.
- In case it take longer then normal and stuck with Apple logo, You can restart iPhone and even evasi0n can be restarted in case of any error.
For all other troubles, visit our iOS7 evaisi0n jailbreak troubleshoot