Among all iPhone models, iPhone 5 unlock is most easy to process. iPhone 5 was released with iOS 6 and since it was first time launched, jailbreak tools were not able to compete with release date therefore, iPhone was always appeared to stuck on Activation screen on locked device. As people already know how to unlock iPhone for lifetime. We are giving you short guide.
Step One. Check if your iPhone is jailbroken or not.
If your iPhone 5 is having Cydia installed (jailbreak)
- Insert any locked SIM card in iPhone, Go to setting > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings (make sure you click on this option only!)
- iPhone will restart, Now after restart iPhone will display Activation screen (select language, country etc)
- Connect your iPhone with your computer and start iTunes software
- You’ll be notified by iTunes “Congratulations! Your iPhone has been unlocked successfully”
In case you do not see Congratulations message but instead of that, you are giving an error that Only compatible SIM card only can be activated. Your iPhone is still locked, You need to order for iPhone Unlock Company.
If your iPhone is not jailbroken or does not have cydia software installed in it
- Insert any locked sim card and restart your iPhone.
- Select country, language and other information as mentioned and connect with either WiFi or Connect with iTunes software
- iTunes will display a congratulations message as mentioned on above method or any error if iPhone is still locked.
Note: iPhone Unlocking is not a free process and before updating or restore with latest iOS, make sure you are eligible for unlock or your iPhone is already unlocked or not. We do not take any responsibility for any issues caused by this method.