Follow this Procedure step by step for updating your iPhone iOS to 6.1 from iOS 4.1, 4.3, 5.0.1, 5.1.1 or iOS 6.0.1
- iTunes 11.0 or later
- iPhone Fully charged
- Working Internet Connection
- Fully Backed up iPhone (How to Backup an iPhone through iTunes?)
- USB cable
Step By Step Procedure For Update:
- Connect your iPhone to iTunes (make sure your iPhone is fully charged)
- iTunes will automatically detect your iOS and will ask you to update.
- Click on Download and update
- iTunes will Download iOS and update your iPhone. You just need to sit back and relax and make a cup of coffee.
- Once downloaded and updated, restore your iPhone Backup for getting your old data.