Download iOS 7 for your relevant device. Before you install iOS 7, please make a full backup of your iPhone. You can install it from iTunes via your PC by connecting via USB cable.
You can update your iPhone by two methods. One in which you need a powerful connection because apple automatically downloads iOS7 firmware and updates your iPhone which is a little lengthy process if you have not too fast internet connectivity. We prefer another method in which you can download iOS firmware to your computer first and then update it locally.
Below you can find the direct links for every released firmware version.
- 7.0.0 (4 GSM): iPhone3,1_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw
- 7.0.0 (4 8GB): iPhone3,2_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw
- 7.0.0 (4 CDMA): iPhone3,3_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw
- 7.0.0 (4S): iPhone4,1_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw
- 7.0.0 (5 GSM): iPhone5,1_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw
- 7.0.0 (5 GSM+CDMA): iPhone5,2_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw
- 7.0.1 (5c GSM): iPhone5,3_7.0.1_11A470a_Restore.ipsw
- 7.0.1 (5c GSM+CDMA): iPhone5,4_7.0.1_11A470a_Restore.ipsw
- 7.0.1 (5s GSM): iPhone6,1_7.0.1_11A470a_Restore.ipsw
- 7.0.1 (5s GSM+CDMA): iPhone6,2_7.0.1_11A470a_Restore.ipsw
Below are some steps to download iOS7
- To Download and install your iPhone iOS7, choose firmware that is compatible to your iPhone model from the list above.
- Once that firmware is downloaded, connect your iPhone to iTunes via usb cable.
- You can see Update Button. Press SHIFT. Hold SHIFT and click on UPDATE.
- You will now be able to browse files from your computer. Choose firmware file that you recently downloaded and click on OK
- Now Apple will verify your firmware and then will automatically update your iPhone.
- All you need to do is to sit back and relax. Or you can make a cup of coffee meanwhile.