iPhone Carrier Check is most demanded service from users who have iPhone locked or have not enough information about their device. This is also a crucial information for people who want to buy iPhone or iPad from abroad or over eBay or some other websites. By just IMEI number you can find information such as Serial Number, Color, Memory Size, Last Activated iOS, First Activation Date, Last Activation Date, Last Activated Mobile Number, Last updated iOS, Country and carrier where your iPhone was sold, Lock status etc. It’s possible to unlock iPhone using this information
What information I can find with IMEI
- iPhone Serial Number [Your iPhone, iPad warranty is applicable on this information only]
- iPhone Model Information [Model, Color, Size] For example: iPhone 5 16GB White
- First Unbrick Date [First Time when your iPhone or iPad was activated] Your warranty + Contract starts right on this date. 12 Months for Warranty & 24 months for contract
- Last Unbrick Date [Last time when iPhone or iPad was activated]
- Warranty Status [It will mention if warranty is expired or available]
- CTN [If available, You will be informed for last activated mobile number]
- Next Tether Policy , Also referred as what will be applied to your iPhone on next activation. If your iPhone is locked, You will be notified here Carrier & Country where your iPhone is locked
- Lock Status – With this easy information, you can make sure about iPhone lock, unlock status. Unlocked status means you are eligible to activate using any SIM card.
Okay! enough said. Still you might wonder, how to find this information actually.
Here you can find iPhone Carrier Check , also known as iPhone Operator Check Also, make sure these information is not free, you may need to pay a little amount for that. But who cares! It’s not available anywhere else